We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Using your personal data
Personal data submitted on this website will only be used to administer the website, improve your browsing experience and deal with any enquiries made by you.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Policy amendments
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Data controller
The data controller responsible for our website is Arch Interface Ltd.